Wednesday 6 November 2013

You're Invited - The Book Launch Celebration

SATURDAY NOV 23rd 1-4 PM


My book Behind Seven Locked Doors will be delivered this coming week and I want to share this special time with my family, my friends and the new friends who I hope will enjoy reading my memoir.  So on Saturday, November 23rd I'm hosting my book launch celebration.

It's been about realizing I had a dream and about having the courage to take the journey and  achieve my goal. It's a time for me of accepting my accomplishments and taking responsibilities for all my choices.   It has been such a wonderful learning experience.  My life has been full of all the things I love to do. 


Thank you for your support. 

- June
Book Launch and Signing Celebration for
BEHIND SEVEN LOCKED DOORS 
Saturday, November 23
1:00 PM to 4:00 PM
High Point Equestrian Centre & Clubhouse
658 200th Street, South Langley, BC
Map Location Link


RSVP: 604-560-0517

BEHIND SEVEN LOCKED DOORS is Published by FreisenPress

No comments:

Post a Comment